Who will be there?
Researchers with more data than can fit into a spreadsheet
Workflow developers and power bioinformatics users
Sequencing and Bioinformatics core staff
Bioinformatics tool developers and data providers
GCC 2015, The Sainsbury Laboratory, Norwich, UK
The 2015 Galaxy Community Conference (GCC2015) will be held at the The Sainsbury Laboratory, in Norwich, UK, 6-8th July, 2015
Galaxy Community Conferences are an opportunity to participate in presentations, discussions, poster sessions, lightning talks and birds-of-a-feather gatherings, all about high-throughput biology and the tools that support it.
The conference also includes two Training Days (5th & 6th July) offering in-depth topic coverage, across several concurrent sessions.
You should attend to:
- Present your work!
- Learn best practices for deploying Galaxy, defining and installing resources, and managing and moving large datasets.
- Network with others in the Galaxy community who are facing similar challenges and using Galaxy and other tools to address them.
- Learn what the Galaxy Project’s plans are, and contribute to Galaxy’s future direction.
- how to visualize your data in Galaxy and use visualization to guide your analysis (visual analytics)
- how to share, publish, and reuse your analyses with Galaxy
- how to perform and enable your users to perform common, yet complex, analyses using Galaxy
- when and how to use Galaxy on the Cloud